|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Very nicely done!

A very compelling story, I'd say all your hard work paid off. Is there going to be any places online where I can see it in high quality?

SpikeVallentine responds:

Yup.

on the website.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

You sir, are a freaking genius!

Honest to God man you make my day with every new episode you release! You've consistently raised the bar with each and every episode, and your fight choreography is just so incredibly imaginative! I could hardly contain my glee when Sonic used the fire flower, and Hammer Bro Mario was the icing on the already very delicious cake. :P

As for the ending, I foresee a heroic return from Shadow!

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Exceptional!

One thing that struck me while watching this was the fact that I recognised all but a couple of the animations you paid tribute to, so it seems I must have very similar tastes to you since the ones I did recognise were animations I loved.

It was nice to get a glimpse of what you could do when you step outside the Sonic Universe (though I love the collabs you started as well). For the most part you really nailed the art styles of those animations, though your particular style of animation sometimes gave away that it really was your work (not that the animation was at all bad in any way).

In short, you did a fantastic job mate! I look forward to seeing more from you. :)

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Good stuff!

Saw that gag coming a mile away but it still made me laugh. Props! :P

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Nice work!

Thank you for all your hard work over this series of animations, it's been a pleasure to watch! It was somewhat a predictable ending, but a satisfying one none the less. :)

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

Wonderful

I really enjoyed this animation! The story had a charming innocence and I loved the music! I don't suppose the track is available for download anywhere is it? I can't get enough of it!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Thank you! Only way for you to have the track is email.